Friday 28 March 2014

Places in Adelaide: A Mother's Milk

A Mother’s Milk, Adelaide

This quaint little cafe` located in Unley is the perfect spot to have a cute brunch date with friends.

The food is AH-MA-ZING!!! So, So delicious. I had the chicken sandwhich. Filled with rocket, a crisp strip of chicken, smeared with avocado and sandwiched between two slices of doughy, perfectly toasted, bread. I devoured every bit of it in just under 2minutes (it was really yummy ok).

I aslo had the apple and pineapple juice which was a tangy slice of heaven.  Definitely a worth while refreshment that will wake up your taste buds (and help nurse a hungover).

The venue itself is cute and quirky, with a with a rustic urban feel. We sat next to the book shelf and were highly entertained by its contents. I’m more then certain the owner just went to an op shop and bought every book with the funniest title. Great attention to detail, I enjoyed it.

Finally the service was great! Everyone was so friendly and helpful.

A Mothers Milk is definitely worth a visit, you can find it at 105 Unley Road and they’re open for breakfast and lunch.

You can thank me later.

-Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment